Date(s) - 24/03/2019
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Birkenhead Park, Wirral, Merseyside
Under 15 & Under 17 5k ROAD CHAMPIONSHIPS
(Measured & certified by UKA RRC)
Under UKA Rules: (Licence No. 2019-37443)
Sunday 24th March 2019
at Birkenhead Park Wirral
11.00 am start
Medals will be awarded to the first three individuals and the first three
club teams as well as the first B team in each race (Male & Female).
CLUB VESTS OF THE SAME COLOUR & DESIGN MUST BE WORN
Entry on line only – http://www.race-results.co.uk
ONLY N.A. affiliated clubs will be accepted for this Championship.
U15 – Minimum age: 13 years and over at midnight 31st August / 1st September 2018
U17 – Minimum age 15 years and over at midnight 31st August/ 1st September 2018
Closing date for entries –15th March 2019
Entry Fees – £7 per athlete
Athletes MUST be first claim members of an NA affiliated club AND registered with
England Athletics for the current competition year. EA Registration Numbers MUST be
included. Athletes without registration numbers will not be entered.
• Entries must be submitted via the online entry system and fees paid on entry
• Late & incorrectly submitted entries will not be accepted and will be returned
• Acknowledgement of entry will be by return email and final instructions will be emailed prior
to the event.
• 3 athletes per team to count, no limit on the number of teams entered per club.
• Individual winners will receive free entry to the ERRA National 5K Championship event
(6/04/19) at Sutton Park.